Our Sandringham flower Show DiaryLeave a Comment
We now have our fence! Donated by the lovely people at Jacksons – it looks really nice and is being painted as we speak. We have also finished all the tiles – and they are now spread out in Roger’s house waiting to be boxed up – they have taken over two rooms and I think they are multiplying – I’m sure we didn’t have that many a week ago! The garden room is also nearly finished and being painted – that is going to be dismantled and put together on site – no doubt we will have a few screws, posts and a roof left over like all good flat packs!:)
We are off to see Angela again next week to choose our piece of sedum roofing – really looking forward to seeing how its got on! They have been so good to us at Q lawns!
We are also off to TWI next week to test the water feature – gulp! Fingers crossed it works!! I will post some pictures if it does (if it doesn’t I will find myself a little quiet corner and cry!)
I can’t believe we’ve only got a couple more weeks to go before the build starts. We are starting on the 12th of July – much earlier than originally planned as the garden has quite a few complex bits and pieces and lots of drying times are needed.
So only a couple more blogs and then I’ll try and keep you updated from the show ground so you could end up reading (and seeing) anything!!